Featuring a refined, elegant design and colouring inspired by rich earth tones, the Wilson Pro Staff 97L v14 is a lighter version of our Pro Staff 97 v14, with the same Braid FORTYFIVE° construction that offers a pronounced pocketing feel. Designed with increased bending through the shaft and hoop, this racket offers power along with pinpoint control.
- Braid 45 Construction: Unique construction that arranges double-braided fibres at 45-degree angles that provide incredible stability and an elevated pocketing feel.
- String Mapping: A denser string bed provides elevated feel and outstanding precision.
- Ergonomic End Cap: Improved comfort and playability.
- Paradigm Bending: Unique carbon fibre construction that optimises the hoop and shaft’s bending profile for elevated flexibility without losing any of the power needed for the modern swing.
- Combines the classic, elegant persona of the Pro Staff franchise with modern innovation.
- Weight: 290g
- Headsize: 97 Sq. inch
- Unstrung Balance: 325mm
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
We stock a comprehensive range of strings and all members of the team in-store are able to discuss your stringing requirements with you. Choosing the correct string is important to the rackets performance and as racket specialists we’re on hand to help. We’ve provided a quick summary of the key points of each string on the ‘Choose your string’ tab above – this should give you an outline of each string and help you decide which would be best. If you’ve got questions on string choice and would like to discuss further please contact us on 0116 2622113 or email us at [email protected].