Achieve the ultimate combination of spin and power with the Wilson Shift 99 V1 Tennis Racket. Ideal for intermediate to advanced, all-around players, the Wilson Shift 99 has an innovative string pattern and bending profile built to be stable, yet laterally flexible for controllable power and devastating spin. A first of its kind, the Shift V1 collection was built and refined via player feedback from all over the world. Add in the plant-based materials used throughout the end cap and bumper, this racket will bring your game to the next level.
- First concept racket from WLabs
- Innovative bending profile built to be stable, yet laterally flexible for controllable power and spin
- 16×20 string pattern provides balance between control, spin, and power
- First racket of its kind to experience lateral bending with minimal torsional bending
- Built and refined with feedback from players worldwide
- Patent pending frame design to allow for an innovative, never seen bending profile
- Sleek arctic prism design creates clean, modern look
- Weight: 300g
- Headsize: 99 Sq. inch
- Unstrung Balance: 315mm
- String Pattern: 16 x 20
We stock a comprehensive range of strings and all members of the team in-store are able to discuss your stringing requirements with you. Choosing the correct string is important to the rackets performance and as racket specialists we’re on hand to help. We’ve provided a quick summary of the key points of each string on the ‘Choose your string’ tab above – this should give you an outline of each string and help you decide which would be best. If you’ve got questions on string choice and would like to discuss further please contact us on 0116 2622113 or email us at [email protected].