Thanks to its ultra-light and breathable upper, the Shadow Tour weighs in at 280g. The sole has been completely overhauled so you can move faster with outstanding support. What’s more, the rocker design and dual-density midsole mean you can move from defence to attack in a fraction of a second.
- Power Straps: Two reinforcement straps provide optimal lateral support. Designed specifically for the intricate footwork required in badminton.
- Double Layer Mesh: A subtle mesh design with a perforated reinforcement panel creates an ultra-light and breathable upper with optimal support.
- Toe Box Shield: A protective piece made from resistant synthetic material covering the inner forefoot to the toes for improved upper durability.
- KPRS-X (Badminton): Bi-density EVA midsole is softer in the heel for shock absorption and firmer in the forefoot for dynamic recovery and increased speed.
- Michelin Rubber: The Michelin rubber has been developed specifically for badminton to offer the best combination of grip and durability on all types of indoor court.
- Active Sculpture (Badminton): Three-dimensional, adjustable construction designed for fast, powerful movements and sudden change in direction.