The Wilson Ultra 100 is by far our most popular spec. At 300g with a 100 sq. inch head size it offers a perfect blend of power, control and stability. From intermediate players to performance players, the Wilson Ultra 100 is a racket that can suit everyone. Thanks to the Integrated Perimeter Weighting System, this increases the stability at 3 & 9, but also being quite forgiving to use. A much thicker cross section compared to the Blade and Pro Staff, the Ultra 100 will help you generate you more power and keep your opponent on the back foot.
POWER. Coated in a Roland Garros-inspired color palette in honour of the top tennis tournament on clay every year, the Wilson Ultra 100 v3 Roland Garros Edition upgrades two key performance metrics for players with more of a classic horizontal swing: power and stability. A host of geometrical improvements team up with a sturdy frame composition to generate admirable liveliness and plow-through. Headlining this list of all-new PowerProfile geometries is the combination of an Integrated Perimeter Weighting System and a Sweet Spot Channel that extends the cross strings for a few extra degrees of power while increasing the sturdiness of the frame. Club players, rising junior players, and doubles players can all find this racket appealing for its versatile power and stable construction.
- Ideal blend of power and torsional stability
- Integrated Perimeter Weighting System increases frame volume at 3 & 9 for added stability without compressing sweet spot
- Sweet Spot Channel features cavity on inside of frame to extend cross strings and increase grommet movement for more power
- Inverted Power Rib throat geometry optimizes torsional stability for reduced frame twisting
- Crush Zone grommet system compresses at impact to boost power and ball dwell time on strings
- High Performance Carbon Fiber composition contributes impressive frame stability for explosive power
- Power Taper increases cross section mass for more responsive power
- Uncontaminated design flashes modern aesthetic with clean lines, bold color accents and a smooth gloss finish
Please note that this racket does not come with a head cover.
- Weight: 300g
- Headsize: 100 Sq. inch
- Unstrung Balance: 320mm
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
We stock a comprehensive range of strings and all members of the team in-store are able to discuss your stringing requirements with you. Choosing the correct string is important to the rackets performance and as racket specialists we’re on hand to help. We’ve provided a quick summary of the key points of each string on the ‘Choose your string’ tab above – this should give you an outline of each string and help you decide which would be best. If you’ve got questions on string choice and would like to discuss further please contact us on 0116 2622113 or email us at [email protected].