The Rush Pro 4.0 upgrades dynamic court movement thanks to a pair of innovations in the midsole and outsole.
An evolution of the Rush Pro 3.5 chassis construction, 4D Support Chassis 2.0 splits the chassis into two pieces for a dual purpose: one piece runs under the foot for enhanced support and forward propulsion, while the other runs laterally for additional stability and control. In the forefoot of the midsole, Energy Cell features a lightweight EVA foam designed to optimise the transfer of body weight through impact for more explosive propulsion.
Layered in a sleek silhouette and the result is a shoe that takes the popular Rush Pro franchise to all-new heights for both design and performance.
- 4D Support Chassis 2.0 splits chassis into two pieces: one running under the foot for forward propulsion, the other running laterally from heel to toe for superior stability and control
- Energy Cell comprises a lightweight EVA foam in the forefoot of the midsole to create softer feel and optimal body weight transfer for explosive acceleration
- Sensifeel 2.0 features a minimally layered upper with an engineered mesh for enhanced breathability, feel and comfort
- Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm)
- Rubber Medial Drag Pad supplies added durability and protection when dragging the foot
- R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
- Designed for best performance on all court surfaces
Product Code: WRS00549
If you need any further advice or reassurance then please do not hesitate to call us on 0116 2622113 we are more than happy to help you.