The range that is unlike any other in Wilson’s history. Technology has moved on very quickly in such a short space of time and the Clash series is evidence to that. These rackets are the most flexible frames on the market thanks to Free flex technology which has remapped the carbon layering within the frame. The Clash 100, at 280g is ideal for intermediate to club players, but also for the “performance junior” player who is looking to transition to a slightly heavier frame. It has a 100 sq. inch head size which gives you a nice mixture of power and control. A 16×19 string pattern offers you added spin potential and a head light balance point of 315mm makes the racket more manoeuvrable.
CONTROL. Clash 100L features the extraordinary flexibility and control of the groundbreaking franchise in a lighter frame. Weighing in at 280g unstrung, the Clash 100L gives players an extra degree of maneuverability and swing speed. Free Flex and Stable Smart combine to bend the frame in new dimensions for excellent ball pocketing and dwell time without sacrificing stability. Dripping with all the ingredients to maximize player confidence in every shot, Clash 100L is worth a hard look for transitioning juniors and any players that prefer a lighter racket.
- Lightweight frame creates easy swings and increased frame maneuverability
- Powered by proprietary carbon mapping, Free Flex allows the frame to bend in all-new dimensions for maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control
- Stable Smart creates a unique frame geometry for the most flexible frame in tennis, delivering best-in-class stability and power
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold color accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racket design DNA
Please note that this racket does not come with a head cover.
- Weight: 280g
- Headsize: 100 Sq. inch
- Unstrung Balance: 315mm
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
We stock a comprehensive range of strings and all members of the team in-store are able to discuss your stringing requirements with you. Choosing the correct string is important to the rackets performance and as racket specialists we’re on hand to help. We’ve provided a quick summary of the key points of each string on the ‘Choose your string’ tab above – this should give you an outline of each string and help you decide which would be best. If you’ve got questions on string choice and would like to discuss further please contact us on 0116 2622113 or email us at [email protected].