The fifth generation of Salming’s longest running indoor shoe. The Viper 5 maximises the players agility – a low to the ground design puts the player in close contact with the floor and helps them to transfer their energy into sharp movements.
The 3-layer upper, known as the ViperSkin, is a three-layer construction with a soft mesh closest to the foot, microfibre-reinforced areas and then a thin, durable TPU film that holds the entire structure together. The combination of these three layers provides a snug fit but also keeps the foot in place properly.
The core technologies of the previous Viper models are still present; the XR110 outsole is a durable, lightweight rubber compound that provides the best possible grip on all indoor surfaces, whilst Salming’s Rollbar technology allows the shoe to move easily in and out of lunges and the LMS+ provides stability to the landing foot in a lunge to prevent the foot and ankle from rolling over.
In addition to this, the Viper has the new RunLite2 midsole used in Salming’s running shoes which provides a better energy return from your very first step.
- Superior grip with full Salming XR110 outsole
- Designed with Salming’s TGS 62/75 guide system to stimulate the foot’s natural movements
- RunLite2 midsole for a responsive take-off
- LMS Torsion unit together with LMS 8° provides more stability to prevent player from twisting their ankles
- Removable EVA insole and RollBar gives you better grip in take-off position
- Traditional lace construction
- Moulded TPU heel counter for added stability
- Rollbar technology allows the shoe to move easily in and out of lunges
If you need any further advice or reassurance then please do not hesitate to call us on 0116 262 2113 – we are more than happy to help you.