If you need any further advice or reassurance then please do not hesitate to call us on 0116 2622113 we are more than happy to help you.
Aftershokz have designed a headphone that doesn’t sit inside the ear but actually on the cheek bone.
Bone conduction is a natural part of the hearing process – sound travels through our eardrums and bones simultaneously. So by having your ears free of a headphone you are still able to hear the noises around you and have conversations without needing to take your headphones out. Aftershokz are now an official partner of England Athletics and they are the only headphone that is approved for use in all road races and through this connection their hope is to continue to improve the safety of road running.
- Transducers guide mini vibrations through the cheekbones to the inner ears, delivering sound without plugging or covering them.
- It doesn’t seem sensible that audio traveling through your bones instead of your ears could be so finely tuned. It wouldn’t be possible without Aftershokz PremiumPitch technology, which assures the finest in bone conduction audio, with a range that suits music and voice.
- Natural sound leakage is a common drawback found with most headphones and earbuds, especially at high volumes. LeakSlayer was designed to release sound generated by the transducers in order to cancel sound generated by the housing, significantly reducing leakage, even when compared to traditional headphones and earbuds.
- PremiumPitch + Stereo Sound
- Sweat Resistant-IP55 Certified
- Lightweight Titanium Frame
- Dual Noise Cancelling Mics
- Multipoint Pairing
- 6 hours music + calls